Attending a lecture titled: ‘Imagineering in Wonderland, a Nuclear world around us, are Electrons really blue?’ by Dr Kelvin Kemm.”
Learned a few things:
- South Africa was one of the 1st Nuclear countries because of our Uranium resources.
- Palindaba is going to deplete it’s uranium from weapons grade to 19.5% fuel grade.
- Global warming is just another one of those “keep control by instilling fear” tactics, i.e. bird flu has had its turn.
- Refreshed my interest in the Quantum nature of electrons and Heisenburgs uncertainty principle. Quantum electron pairs will choose opposite spins instantaneously, even though separated by space.
Questions in my head:
- What happens if an electro-magnetic waves’ frequency is increased to a point that it approaches infinity?
- Can an electro-magnetic wave fold in on itself? Would this result in a particle?